PrescriptionBuying Prescription Glasses
- In order to have a pair of prescription glasses made, you will need to have a valid, non-expired prescription signed by an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist. In JINS stores single vision, bifocal, and progressive prescription can be fulfilled, however at this time only single vision prescriptions orders can be completed online.
- "PD" is your 'Pupillary Distance', or the distance between the center of your two pupils, measured in millimeters. Your doctor may have included your PD in your prescription. In the event that your PD has not been provided to you may receive a follow up email.
This process will take place while you checkout, you can use any method to send us your prescription.
- Use Previously Saved Prescription
- Submitting Doctors Information
- Email Prescription Photo/Attachment to email@example.com
Make note of what you most commonly use the glasse for
- A. Reading/Close Up
- B. Intermediate (Computer)
- C. Distance (Driving/Tv etc)